Notice of employer changes to NSSA
Employer must inform NSSA of any changes that occur in any of his registration details. The employer shall notify NSSA in writing, within one month of the following changes:
- Change of address;
- Change of business name or designation;
- Closure of business or branch of business;
- Ceasing to be an employee
- Opening of a new branch.
Do you want to update NSSA of recent organizational changes ? Let us be of assistance!
NOTICE OF EMPLOYEE REGISTRATION DETAILS CHANGES TO BE GIVEN BY EMPLOYER
- Employer must notify NSSA on form P4c of changes to employment status of his/her employees, that is, termination of employment or death of employee.
- If employer engages a new employee who is already a member to NSSA, the employer must then complete form P4C to update the new employment history of the employee.
- Changes to name, national identification, addresses, beneficiary details must be put in writing and must be accompanied by proof where necessary.
- Employers must submit P4 form on monthly basis
RECORD KEEPING BY EMPLOYERS
Every employer shall maintain a record in respect of every employee in his employ showing details listed below and shall at all reasonable times produce such records to NSSA inspectors on demand.
The records must include, for each employee:-
- National Social Security Number
- National ID Number
- Name of employee
- Employee’s date of birth
- Date of commencement of employment
- Date of termination of employment
- Date and amount of total earnings, each month, week or other period
- The amount of the deduction from basic earnings in each contribution month
- Employer’s contribution in respect of each month
- In addition the employer must also keep summary record of the number of workers in his employ per month and the total wage bill per month.